A school day through the eyes of a highly sensitive child
Does this sound familiar to you?
- As a parent, you might be concerned about your highly sensitive child’s wellbeing in school.
- You might struggle with feeling guilty of maybe not being able fully support your sensitive child’s needs.
- Your child might be having more physical complaints lately.
- Your child might wake up even more tired and anxious, just because your child knows it is a school day.
- Your child is starting to say depressing things like, “I can’t do this, I am dumb, school is boring, why am I here?”.
- Your child might be getting less motivated at times, while in the beginning your child was so eager and enthusiastic to learn.
- You might be overruled by the reactions and non-verbal language of the school team when you try to explain your child’s highly sensitive needs.
- You might have the feeling that school is willing to support your child, but just doesn’t know how to manage and is not fully aware of high sensitivity.
- School might share with you that your child can’t focus in class or might have a learning disorder or disability.
- The thought of taking your child out of school might have crossed your mind, but once in a while your child’s teacher does something that is temporarily helping your child. Then you have some ‘hope and relief’ and start to doubt yourself again.
- You might often feel alone and unsupported and it’s likely you’re exhausted from ‘defending’ your child’s sensitive needs.
What you want…
- You just want your child to be seen for who he/she really is and not for who they became in education.
- You just want to grant your child peace and calm in mind and feel safe in this world. This way they can fall asleep easily and wake up energised and motivated without anxiety about a school day’.
- You want your child to be seen, heard, understood and appreciated in a learning environment that suits their needs.
- You want your child to be able to enjoy the beautiful things in life, especially the small simple things that we often take for granted.
- You want to advocate for your child in a healthier and grounded way..
- You don’t want to do this alone anymore.
- You want in depth understanding and a quality support safety net and no more unnecessary stress for your child.
What you get from the MasterClass with Susanne:
- Explanation about high sensitivity to get more clarity, so you can advocate for your child at school.
- You will receive tips and advice on how to support your child’s needs in education.
- Examples about what your child might not be saying in specific words, but by their behaviour.
- You will learn what obstacles your child might come across in education.
- Being able to share your personal concerns with other parents of highly sensitive children, who struggle in education, is a valuable experience.
What is included in the MasterClass?
- 2,5 hours packed MasterClass with Susanne.
- Including a live Q&A
- Break out rooms in Zoom to share your experience with parent peers.
- Plus a private 30 minute session with Susanne.
Who should take this MasterClass?
This MasterClass is appropriate for parents, educators, childcare professionals, caregivers, and mental health professionals.
Live with Susanne at Zoom
February 19th 2021
2,5 hours, including Q&A, one or two weeks after the MasterClass a bonus 30 min. coaching session with Susanne.
8:15 am- 10:45 UK
9:15 am- 11:45 CET Rome/Amsterdam/Paris
- Let me know if you prefer a time in a different time zone by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This MasterClass will be taught in English, but I also arrange Masterclasses in Dutch (mother tongue), Italian (with an interpreter) or another language.
Explore the language and time zone possibilities with Susanne by clicking this link and send an email: contact Susanne
Investment in the needs for your sensitive child:
Join the masterclass for 125 euro plus you will receive a private 30 minute session with Susanne after you have attended your Masterclass. The link to Susanne’s calendar will be provided after the Masterclass. During this 30 minute session you can ask your private questions. When you’ve subscribed for the Early Bird bonus, you now only pay 97 euro. Early Bird ends February 12th 2021.
More about Susanne:
This is my life’s work!
My name is Susanne de Munck Mortier and I am the founder of the International Hsp Center.
Many years ago my personal career started in education. After receiving my Bachelor of Education (B Ed) I have taught various age groups and types of education, also special education. Later, I started with child and youth coaching. That wasn’t profound enough for me and I wanted also to be able to guide their parents for long lasting results. After achieving the goal of also working with children, teens and parents I also worked with professionals: psychologists, coaches, pedagogues, and, of course, our wonderful teachers and principals.
My profound training and life experience has enabled me to develop my own methodology to guide my International client’s from the social, emotional, physical, cognitive and spiritual perspective.
As I work on my own legacy, I also lead other sensitive children, teens and adults out of an overwhelming emotional rollercoaster to stay true to themselves. In that way the overthinking comes less and vitality sparks.
When my motivated clients have achieved peace and calm in mind, clarity into their daily actions and get their energy back (through my unique scan methodology) then I empower them to pursue their ‘BIG WHY’ purpose in life.
I empower talented sensitive people to leave a legacy within others and become sensitive leaders who then create a ripple effect and make a difference in the world.
Meanwhile, I am writing my book about highly sensitive children in education, researching this topic for years and interviewing many sensitive people, their parents and school staff from all over the world.